Season Premieres
OK, so i still don't have cable tv, and i am still suffering from my stupid bandwidth cap. Nevertheless, I have kept up with my shows. And I have to say... WTF??? Is it me, or did everything just dissolve into utter crap?Consider:
- Desperate Housewives
- How anti-climactic can you get? I was bored. Maybe I was expecting too much, but the secrets aren't very interesting.
- Veronica Mars
- Not very satisfying, and very very random. Poor Logan Echolls. Duncan still creeps me out. That 'case' was stupid, and completely useless to the 'story'.
- Alias
- I read an article about Alias in Star Week, describing what this season has in store for us. A new rookie spy who will learn the ropes, eh. I said "If they kill Vaughn then I'm not going to watch anymore. And I dislike babies." Guess what happened? Stupid Jennifer Garner, you suck.
Annnd.... yeah, that's it. You can tell I'm on PEY (in 'sauga) when... (i haven't really had anything worth posting in a month, and when i finally do post, it's about TV)



1 Comments:
re: alias
apparently vaughn isn't dead... well, he was... but he won't be for long... at least, the guy who plays him (michael vartan) will be back sometime in the mid season.
-long time reader, 1st time poster
Post a Comment
<< Home