Thursday, June 16, 2005

random marketing gem and "fuck you George Lucas!"


"It's like covering surfaces with a piece of the Canadian shield"


- radio commercial for some paint-on granite product

That made me laugh. *Shrug*

So I finished KOTOR II: The Sith Lords. There's some nice crazy battles in it, and great new game concepts, and pretty lightsaber colours, and my buddies HK and T3, and......

The CRAPPIEST ENDING EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What the hell.

I am so disappointed I don't even feel like playing it again. Yet, anyways... just thinking of all those unused audio files and unrealized places (like the HK droid factory) and all of the unfinished, buggy quests makes me sick. I wanna take my two lightsabers (one silver, and one short orange) and stick them... bahhhhhh.

Also, it may be my imagination, but the Sith Lords were really easy to kill. Even though one of them revived himself 3 times. Granted I am cheap (or sensible) and I stim up all the way and put on a shield, but still they should have made me struggle a little bit to keep my health up. Things in general could have been more difficult, such as the uninventive puzzles (not to mention the puzzle that made no sense but I randomly selected the correct answer anyways).

Bah. What am I going to do with my time from dinner to bedtime? Sigh... maybe I'll do a Dark Side run to make myself feel better. That Force Storm is wicked... massive damage... muahaha
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home