getting smote...
Despite my claim that I will smite people, given the opportunity, I am actually the one getting smote (or... smitten... hm). The past couple weeks, while punctuated w/ the normal EngSci Crap, have been pretty easy going, due to me getting into a funk where I am incapable of lifting a finger until something is due the next day. I dunno what's up... I suppose it's the End of Semester Lethargy, where all I wanna do is sleep all the time, or, when I'm awake, watch episodes of something or other on my computer. I've been pulling off my assignments and what not pretty well despite this, that is, until now... I think it's catching up with me. Mid-semester, I remember I was a working MACHINE, man I was so on the ball, and I tell ya, I haven't been on the ball for years prior. Then I just completely lost my steam, and now I'm losing control over a normal (i.e. not crazy like it was midsemester) workload.Mergh.
Supposed to hand in a lab tomorrow... and I could finish it if I really tried, I think, even though I have an MSE lab in the afternoon which eats away 3 hours of time. But I just really don't feel like busting my ass over this. And so I'm just gonna hand it in on Monday, on the justification that I will only lose 0.125% of my final mark, and right now it seems that I can spare that. I did hand in one other lab late before, and it still turned out pretty well: 89% - 2% = 87%, I was happy enough w/ that. Hopefully I can get a similar mark w/ this last one, then I'll be set. After Monday, it's just 4 short days until I am rid of PHY327 forever... sweeeeeeeet. Not that it was really terrible... well okay, I have never been so frustrated, for such prolonged periods, in my life - but I've been pretty successful at it thus far, and I guess I have learned a lot. I can't wait for the cool materials chem lab course in 4th year though... way more up my alley.
This weekend I really need to somehow recall that working demon. Just in time for exams... I have a LOT of econ to do. And a lot of reading to do in every other course... definitely fell off that ball after midterms. It's good that my exams are more spaced out... just gotta smite that econ exam somehow. I'd better not get fucked over this time around, stupid guy.
So disgruntled.
Oh yeah i think my calculator is busted too, piece of shit.. it's not even 3 yrs old.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home