good girl on a sunday. ha!
Even though I am now at the point where I should have been yesterday, I feel more accomplished today. Got my revision of my formal report back from my prof last night, 72/100 yeugh! But hopefully after my revision that will go up to ~90% (*fingers crossed*). Perhaps I should have read the course notes before I wrote my paper... hahaha nah! I think i'm in good standing to take advantage of this whole revision deal. He pretty much told me exactly what to fix so it's no big for the most part... there's just a couple of more fundamental things that i'm wrestling with, namely intro/background section (if i combine it, it'll be super long! but if i don't, then it gets messed in terms of continuity... gah). What's funny is that my whole observation/results/analysis sections are completely untouched - unsullied by those evil pinkish red comments. I hate being criticized. Even though I would have criticized myself, if I were not myself.I'm getting tired of ESC and pretty much everything else this semester... not a single iota of interest or novelty remains for me. Good thing it's almost over... yet... bad... must study... there's a lot to get a handle on and it's all sort of lurking beneath the surface right now. I hate the whole wrapping-up aspect of the end of the semester; it's not like the work load is more terrible than usual but it seems that way, with exams weighing over our heads.
I just wanna... watch Hitchhiker's, and Star Wars... and sweet sweet tv. Ooh and read... how i miss reading... for pleasure not pain ; )



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home